Sunday, April 5, 2009

Making Friends and Carrying On


This week Anjali has been making her social rounds ~ into San Francisco, visiting Three Stone Hearth, and playing with friend Ghiselle, at restaurant, subway, hospital (to visit my friend,  Hollis), and ice cream parlor, Anjali flashed a huge smile, squealed and cooed to whomever would (or wouldn't) listen.  She has also been practicing her all-fours positions as fiendishly as her Papi has been working in the garden (hee hee).   


Anjali shows Ghiselle her push-up as Ghiselle displays her sitting.

Here is a series of short videos I took of Anjali.  She was so wound up that night, I just kept on filming (but the short length of the films makes it easier to transfer). As well as her movement, it is a great display of her talking these days.  Also notice ~ the tongue chewing!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! My favorite picture is the one of Anjali and Ghiselle...it's like a little peak into the window of secret baby world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anjali,
    I love to hear that giggle and laughing.You are just the cutest little performer. Looks like Papi is working so hard on the garden. I like seeing your little friends too. Mommy catches some really great photos. Thanks sooo much. Love, Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just decided what Anjali's travel mode is like...an inch worm. She is our little inch worm!

    Gramma & Papa

    ReplyDelete