She has been playing a lot in the soft dirt in the backyard while Papi builds back there, and we think that surface encouraged her to practice. Inch-worming is not as efficient on dirt as it is on tile.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Crawling
I think we can officially say that Anjali is crawling. And as soon as I turned around to plug my camera in to download this video, she was off. When I turned the corner to check on her, she was approaching the litter box ~ all in a matter of seconds! So I think you will agree that it's official. (-:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh boy,she has mastered that skill and from the efficiency of her pulling up, we all know
ReplyDeletewhat will come next. Hang onto your hats mama and papi!!
Love,
Gramma
Wow ! super crawler! Now that you have that one foot then the other...walking is just around the corner :-)Thank you for the kiss you threw me on Skype yesterday. xoxoxoxox Love
ReplyDeleteNanna