
Anjali is peepeeing, and even poopooing sometimes, on the toilet. Yesterday she used the toilet three times. All of this has happened simply by my inviting her to go to the bathroom when I go ~ with no rewards or treats, or coercion. As you can imagine, this makes
Elimination Communication seem worth the extra attention and effort for Mommy and Papi! It feels good for Anjali, too. When she goes, she makes the peepee sound, "Ssss!" and smiles. Then she's ready for a little toilet paper to wipe. She is pleased with the whole process and is quite thorough ~ wiping more than once, making sure I flush and put the lid down when we're all done. I'm certain that seeing plenty of grown-ups and children use the toilet has helped her want to do it too; the latch on the bathroom door is tricky to get right, so she has walked in on many a guest (oops!)!
awesome. another toilet user: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/02/pitcher-plant-evolves-into-toilet.php?campaign=th_rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+treehuggersite+%28Treehugger%29
ReplyDeleteWow, Anjali, what a big girl!!!! You are exceptionally smart, although I might be slightly biased!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Cathy