This photo is very blurry, I know, but I love the clean sheer joy on Anjali's face.
She is happy to be do-ing.
A photo in motion is the truest depiction of her.
I wrote that on the 24th, and have been stuck here ever since. Perhaps I am just too shocked that Anjali is over nine months old! That seems so old. And if the calendar days weren't shocking me, how about the pants that fit just fine last week that are waders today. Or the socks that swallowed her feet when Gramma bought them that now fit perfectly. The hat that I kept stuffing to the back of the drawer because it was too big that I retrieved the other day to find that it is now too small. Our baby keeps getting older and growing bigger and becoming more of a person and less of an infant. When does this finally sink in ~ when your baby has a baby of her/his own?
I think I've done a pretty good job of documenting the past month in small episodic posts, so instead of a long monthly report, I will just fill your senses with some crawling and movement video. That was the big dramatic development of the month, anyway. This series was taken a few days after that first crawling video, so is "old news" to Anjali, but is still fun for us.
I can't tell who is having more fun...mamma or Anjali, but it is wonderful to watch and hear the loving interaction.
ReplyDeleteGramma
Thanks for posting for us! I so appreciate getting to see glimpses of your lives!
ReplyDelete