She also likes to take the pieces of garbage one-by-one out of the bathroom wastebasket and drop them into the bathtub.
The other day she was playing on the floor in the kitchen with the ice cubes in a (soup bowl size) mixing bowl. Next thing I see is her turning the bowl up to her mouth and drinking the melted water out of it correctly and successfully. We have had a little bit of cup-drinking practice, but not much; I guess she didn't need the practice. ..
At the end of the day, I took off the long beaded necklace I was wearing. She reached out for it, so I gave it to her. She put it over her head and around her neck and smiled. Then she took it off. Then put it back on. She was so pleased!
The next day she was on the floor investigating a bag that held some of Tiffany's clothing that she left here. Anjali found a t-shirt and tried to pull it over her head (at least that's what it looked like she was doing). She might have gotten it had she not tried so intently that she fell over (ouch!).
Anjali, you are going to be doing everything so fast now, Mama will have to stay on the computer to keep us up to date all the time!! Go, girl, go!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Gramma