Along with tiny, comes the concept of "tiny vs. big." If she finds a tiny pillow, she'll say in her squeakiest tiny voice, "Tiny pih-yoh!" and then contrast it ~ drawing her head back so that her chin is smushed down into her neck ~ saying in her deepest voice, "Biiiig pih-yoh!"
Monday, September 6, 2010
Tiny!
Anjali's favorite word recently is "tiny". If she finds an object that is extra-small, she believes it is just right for her. And if she deems it "tiny", that means she'd like to use it for herself (used interchangeably with "baby" ~ which is how she refers to herself). If we sit down to dinner, and I haven't set out utensils for her, she'll ask, "Tiny spoon?" or, "Tiny pate (plate)?" Or, if I bring out a shirt she doesn't feel like wearing at the moment, she will say, "No; tiny shirt," and then she'll show me which of her shirts is the "tiny shirt".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh! how sweet! That little scrunch neck (Turtle Neck) is so irrestible! I can see it now.. Love Nanna
ReplyDelete