Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wish List

I have some stories to catch you up on!
Anjali has been having adventures!
"Pool ah Wah-wah" with Mamaw and Nanna in Maui!


But first I need to get this out of the way (and I know it's too late for many of you generous and thoughtful loved ones ;). As you know, Anjali's SECOND BIRTHDAY is coming up ~ on October 25! The number one wish on Mommy and Papi's "wish list" is that nobody would get Anjali any gifts. She is in the very fortunate circumstance to need absolutely nothing. We have more than enough. We are continually trying to simplify and minimize what we do have. One of our greatest goals is to instill in Anjali the belief that happiness does not require Stuff.

However, I do understand the desire to give a gift to someone you love. So I have come up with a list of a few items that would be useful if Anjali did receive them, and a few that seem like they would be fun.
Here's the list. If one of these strikes your fancy, please click the button on the item that says "Reserve Gift," so that others will not duplicate it.

To reiterate: Anjali doesn't need anything. She is a happy girl who manages to content herself without lots of toys and Stuff. But we do GREATLY appreciate your love, well-wishes, and thoughtfulness.

"more (virgin) pee-ah cah-dah (pina colada)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment