Monday, February 21, 2011
Sardines
I might have it figured out: what is Anjali's favorite food. Besides ice cream(!) - of which she has eagerly indulged in the homemade variety three times, Anjali devours a can of sardines. She and I have had sardines a few times in the past few days, and I hustle to keep up with her pace! She eats sardines like a true sealion. And she has developed her own way of delivering them to her mouth (I did not show her this first, however I have copied her method) - she mounds a little pile of sauerkraut on top, then stuffs the whole thing in her mouth. This girl likes sardines. More than anything other than ice cream (well, and "boogie munk" - lucky for me!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this Anjali did not take after mamaw...rather after Papa! Mamaw cannot get past the smell so Papa eats his on the deck!!
ReplyDeleteOh well, everyone can't be perfect, ha!!!