Well, I thought she was doing a lot of walking when I wrote that last post about it. Starting yesterday, walking is all Anjali is doing ~ no lowering down to hands and knees or knee-walking. It's all walking all the time.
Anjali, It is the most wonderful time of the year! It is wonderful to see you walking. I see the scarves and purse...you are such a busy little girl. You are singing the Christmas carols with Mom. It is cold here and really feels like the Christmas season. Love love love your video. Love, Nanna
You go girl,go,go. I'm am waiting to see a video or Skype! Nanna loves you so much!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Oh how it frees up the hands to have standing, stepping feet!
ReplyDeleteAnjali,
ReplyDeleteIt is the most wonderful time of the year! It is wonderful to see you walking. I see the scarves and purse...you are such a busy little girl. You are singing the Christmas carols with Mom. It is cold here and really feels like the Christmas season. Love love love your video.
Love,
Nanna